Are you an instructor?Please login to Ares with your NetId and password.
- If you are a first-time reserves user, you will need to fill out the information form.
- Then identify yourself as faculty.
- We will verify your faculty status within several hours and notify you via email when you can start to submit reserve requests.
Tutorial : How to Link Your Ares Reserves to Your Webcampus Class.
Click Here for More Instructor Information.
Are you a student?Please login to Ares with your NetId and password. After you login, you can search for your course(s). Follow these steps:
- Under the Student Tools menu on the left-hand side of the screen, click on Find My Courses.
- On the next page, click on drop-down menu to search your course. You may search by Department, Instructor or Course Number.
- Once you locate the instructor or course, click Go, and on the subsequent page click the Add Course link
Adobe Reader: Upgrade to the most recent version of Adobe Reader.
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 682-5637 if you have questions. Thank you!